Powerful 1800w motor with a two speed mechanical gearbox.
23.5kg: Lighter and more compact than other heavy-duty drills.
Suitable for drilling up to 75mm diameter by 75mm depth.
CutSmart Technology – designed to protect your motor and cutter, prolonging tool life.
Quick release interchangeable handle – allowing you to operate the mag drill from either side and improving accessibility.
Internal cabling reduces the risk of damage and downtime for your magdrill.
Internal cooling – keeping your mag drill cool and allowing you to drill for longer.
Features a swivel base.
Twist drill, threading and countersinking capabilities.
Dual motor protection, minimising wear and downtime of this magdrill.
The Element 75 Mag Drill
Ready for heavy-duty operations, the Element 75 is essential for drilling larger holes with its 75mm diameter and 75mm depth capacities, facilitated by its impressive 1800W motor (featuring a two-speed mechanical gearbox). This drill offers unparalleled performance in a lighter, more portable frame than other larger machines, featuring forward and reverse capacities as well as swivel base and non-swivel options, the Element 75 is the ultimate solution for flexibility and functionality.
Featuring both Rotabroach’s innovative CutSmart technology and a dual motor protection system, this drill guarantees a prolonged tool life, meaning high performance doesn’t have to lead to high wear and tear. Alongside this, an internal cooling and cabling system is designed to reduce downtime and risks of damage, allowing the drill to work harder and longer without compromise. With a 13mm drill chuck suitable for twist drills and countersink capability to 40mm, the Element 75 is an all-round performer ready to make an impact on any project.
CutSmart – Prolonging Power Tool Performance
Mag drills are powerful tools that can cut through materials at an impressive rate, but they also pose hazards if not used appropriately, or an unexpected fault occurs. Even the most experienced steel fabricator, track expert or ship builder can have accidents if their tools let them down, and that’s why we wanted to create CutSmart – to ensure this never happens.
With CutSmart, you will always know if too much force is being applied to your steel, aluminium, copper, or other material, so that you can respond quickly, safely and effectively. Customer safety is of the utmost importance to us here at Rotabroach, and with CutSmart, your mag drills will help maintain your safety standards no end.
- For heavy-duty operations the ‘Element 75’ is a must for drilling larger holes. Suitable for drilling up to 75mm diameter by 75mm depth
- Compact, durable and more portable than other larger machines.
- The ‘Element 75’ offers forward and reverse functionality.
- Supplied as either a swivel base or a non-swivel option.
- Dual motor protection system to prolong the machine’s life and prevent unwanted wear.
- CutSmart Technology – designed to protect your motor and cutter, prolonging tool life.
- Quick release interchangeable handle – allowing you to operate the mag drill from either side and improving accessibility.
- Internal cabling removed the risk of damage and downtime for your magdrill
- Internal cooling – keeping your mag drill cool and allowing you to drill for longer
- 13mm drill chuck that can be used for twist drills.
- Powerful 1800w motor with a two speed mechanical gearbox
Element 75/1 / Element 75/3
110V 1800W / 230V 1800W
|No load RPM
Low Gear: 70 -180 RPM / High Gear: 200-500 RPM
|Max Hole Cutting Capacity
ø75 x 75mm Deep – 26mm with MT Drill
Height: 545mm / Width: 230mm with Capstan / Length: 460mm with Guard
220mm x 114mm
Cutsmart™ Technology / Fixed Guard / Magnetic Detection / Mechanical Clutch
Want to stay a cut above the rest and get the latest news, developments and product innovations from our team? Looking to find out more about what’s driving industry leaders and powering our sectors? Sign up to our newsletter today for exclusive trade insights, offers and more.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Have a question about one of our products? or how we can help serve you in your given sector. Fill out the form and someone from our team will get back to you.
Our high-quality customer service team is on hand to get you the answers that you need. May it be a question about one of our products or our services towards your sector we are here to bring POWER to you.