Element 50 Pivot Magnet
The latest addition to the Rotabroach range, the E50 Pivot Magnet is specifically designed for drilling on curved, uneven surfaces. With its permanent magnet, the E50PM retains magnetic adhesion, even on thinner surfaces.
- Maintains strong grip on curved steel and pipework down to 3.5mm material thickness.
- Can be also used for standard flat surface drilling.
- Twist drill, threading and countersinking capability.
- Permanent magnet technology – magnet does not require electrical power.
- Double pivoting magnet base – two separate magnets allowing machine movement in-between drilling for inspection & debris removal without losing position.
- Safe and hidden away internal cabling.
- Mounted coolant bottle, steel sliding guard and switchable handle.
- Centered control panel with Cutsmart™ for increased tool and machine life.
|Model Number||Element 50/1PM / Element 50/3PM|
|Motor Specification||110V/1500W / 230V/1500W|
|No Load RPM||Low Gear: 100-265 RPM
High Gear: 200-500 RPM
|Max Hole Cutting Capacity||⌀50 x 50mm Deep – 20mm with 2MT twist drill|
|Overall Dimensions||Height: min 490mm – max 640mm / Width: 190mm / Length: 317mm|
|Machine Weight||110V/18kg / 230V/17.7kg||Magnetic Adhesion||8430N|
|Magnet Size||Height: 277mm / Width: 190mm|
|Safety Features||Cutsmart™ Technology / Fixed Guard / Magnetic Detection / Secondary Motor Protection|